An extensive business mission calendar is planned for 2018.
The South Australian Government will take delegates to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), South East Asia, China, Europe, USA, North East Asia and India.
Where do we take you in 2018?
The Government of South Australia identified the following priority regions:
Why you should participate in a business mission
South Australian businesses and organisations looking to export into key international growth markets will benefit from the Government support provided to help build and foster international connections and partnerships.
Accompanying the South Australian Government on a business mission in 2018 will provide the opportunity to:
- participate in business-to-business matching sessions facilitated by Austrade and the South Australian Government
- meet local distributors and importers
- secure international orders for products and services
- meet potential investment partners
- develop skills and experience within international markets
- enhance your international profile
- better understand the cultural and regulatory requirements in international markets.
Advice for travellers
There are a number of measures delegates should be aware of when travelling on a South Australian Government business mission, including cultural awareness, cyber-crime and information security.
For further information visit Smart Traveller.
The State Government’s International Business Mission Program also comprises an inbound mission calendar, hosting business and government representatives from our international target regions at times throughout the year aligning to major activities showcasing the State.
Major activities include:
- Tour Down Under
- Adelaide Fringe
- Adelaide Festival
- Royal Adelaide Show
- International Astronautical Congress
- Pacific International Maritime Expo Defence
- AusBiotech Conference
For more information email email@example.com