The Department of State Development is a dynamic and diverse agency focussed on supporting economic growth and job creation in South Australia.
As a graduate, you will be involved in helping to make South Australia a place where people, communities and businesses thrive.
Graduates are provided with a unique opportunity to develop their careers by working across our varied portfolios – from resources and energy, trade and investment, skills and employment, science and technology, strategy and business services, international trade, arts and Aboriginal affairs.
- Full-time employment in Adelaide for a period of 24 months
- A comprehensive graduate development program
- Rotational placements across our diverse department
- Mentors to assist you in your career development
- A starting salary between $50,815 - $63,368 (ASO2/ASO3) plus 9.5% superannuation.