This program is designed to help South Australian small-to-medium enterprises explore new business models.
The Business Model Innovation program teaches manufacturers to:
- Rethink their current business model and examine ways to create new revenue streams.
- Explore business models that integrate services to complement manufacturing capability.
- Examine revenue diversification strategies to turn new ideas into action.
A number of South Australia's more innovative and competitive companies that have participated in our programs in the past include:
- Redarc, 2014 Telstra Australian Business of the Year.
- Sage Automation, which attributes its participation in the Business Model Innovation program to helping the company increase its revenue by 40%.
- MEA, which has completely restructured its company to focus on customer innovation.
Why should you participate?
Manufacturing firms in a high-cost environment need to do more than reduce costs, improve work efficiencies and deploy new technologies to drive profitability. An innovative business model is a key source of value creation and sustainable competitive advantage.
The Business Model Innovation program has been designed to help South Australian manufacturers, especially small-to-medium enterprises, to explore new business models and adding services to current offerings to create customer value and new revenue sources.
For more information or to apply for this program, contact:
Principal Industry Development Officer
Phone: 8303 2217